I watched a video on youtube where an artist painted a flower arrangement in less than an hour. I thought I would give it a try. I spent about an hour on this in two sessions, and I am not quite happy with it yet, but it is coming along.. I'm going to add a little more color to the flowers and work more with the flower-box, the leaves need some more work too... heck, I'm just not done with it yet. :) The photos above show first and second session progress. The color on the first photo is a little more realistic to the painting, I took the second photo with my phone, and it's a little too vivid.
Edit, the bottom photo was taken after I made some changes tonight, I see a few things I am going to change after the paint dries. Getting closer to what I wanted.