Thursday, January 23, 2014

Rosamond Prints

I was thinking today of my teenage-bedroom, when I still lived with my Mom, and I remembered the prints that used to hang on my walls. I could remember the faces of women, and the way they were painted, but I couldn't remember the name of the artist. Last night, I had a dream about them, and I remembered that they were by Rosamond. I did a search on the internet and found them and read about the artist! These are the prints that hung on my walls. I remember spending hours looking at them as I listened to music or hung out in my room.

My favorite was "Denim and Silk", and "Simone" reminded me of my Mom. "Blue Ice" was nice, but I really didn't relate to it... it was just the third print in the room. It was really interesting to read about the artist and her life. www.rosamond.com. It's so sad that she died so young. I wonder if these prints are out in our spare garage... I will have to look when the snow has melted and I can get in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment