Monday, February 10, 2014

For the Love of Art - Art Show






I participated in an art show yesterday in Elkhart Indiana. It was a great learning experience. I sold one framed artwork, and three small matted artworks, not enough to cover my expenses of the show, but at least I sold something, considering there were so many other awesome artworks, pottery, jewelry, sculpture to compete with, I am grateful I sold anything. I traded a painting for the big wall unit, so I have that for next time. If I do another art-show like this, I will only have that unit, and add another table to show more of the matted works. I will drape some material behind the display unit. Both of my "neighbors" were very nice. I'm drinking my morning coffee out of a wonderful pottery cup that the artist "next door" gave to me. It was nice to make a new friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment