Thursday, October 9, 2014

Three more colorful Zentangles




I've been listening to The Goldfinch by Donna Tartt while I've been working on these paintings over the past few days. Love this book, but it's really long! This is the second time I have listened to the book, I bought it over a year ago, so enough time has gone bye, that I am enjoying it again. I love listening to someone read, it reminds me of when I was a kid and my Mom and I used to read to each other. Still have another 8 hours to listen! I've been working on ads and layouts too... 4 new magazines are off to press.

1 comment:

  1. These and the South-West one are lovely designs and your color choices are superb! My mom used to read to me (still does when I visit) and I love to listen to audio books and detective shows while I draw. Sometimes though what I am listening to comes through in my work and that can make things interesting.

    ReplyDelete