Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year.




It's been a few days since I have updated my blog! I recently joined some Zentangle groups on Facebook, and I guess I forgot about my blog for a little while. I hope you are all having a wonderful New Year! I've been busy doing some little Zentangle Inspired Artworks, took the Christmas decorations down, cooking and cleaning, working on ads, all the usual stuff. I have a meeting to go to next weekend about a fund-raiser I am going to be participating in February, I will have more to tell you about that after the meeting. Jeff is recovering from his shoulder surgery... the first week was the worst, but every day it gets a little better.

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to you and yours, Deb. What a pretty floral card you´ve created. You´ve made me feel that Spring is on its way.

    ReplyDelete