Thursday, January 29, 2015

Paper Roses Tangle Pattern I created


I think I have come up with my first tangle-pattern step-out. There is a pattern that it similar to it that I might have been thinking of when I drew mine, by Michele Beauchampe called "Popsicles", but mine starts with a heart and has more layers. I guess they call it a "Tangleation"in the Zentangle world. I received lots of comments and a request to draw the step out for the pattern, so I did. Patterns have been around forever, and I'm sure it has been done before, so I don't know, but I will share it anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Neat pattern! Thanks for sharing it. Love your picture, great colors and patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Tangleation" is a wonderful word to describe this little work of art. It is simply beautiful and the colours are very "you". Love it!

    ReplyDelete