Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Almost "me time".



Just have to finish prepping files for the web, and then I should be able to find some "me time". The good thing about layout, at least the end of it, is that I always have some "waiting time", and I was able to do a few small drawings in my little sketchbook. I like doing these, they a marker drawings, so I can stop and go back to them in little bursts. They really help me keep the stress levels down when things are going bonkers. I finally have another designer working with me. He helped out with a few last minute ad designs while I was working on layouts. That was a big help, poor guy started working during layouts... that's always fun! If he sticks around, next batch of magazines to go to press should be easier.


No comments:

Post a Comment