Thursday, October 17, 2013

Zentangle Inspired Artwork

I started this zentangle inspired artwork last night and finished it up today. I wasn't sure I was going to like the parts I colored in blue to be blue, but I just went for it, and I am glad I did it, I do like it. This is digi-framed and Matted to see how it would look. I am thinking that one of the things I could do is print off this photo and put it behind the drawing to show how it could look framed to help sell it without going to the expense of framing it myself.


 One of the things I am thinking about selling at this little art show are some smaller zentangle tiles I have done in the past, and am working on, and I will also create some book marks to sell. I know when I go to art shows, most times the things I want are way out of my price range, but I will buy a greeting card or something small just to remember the artist or the time I spent there. So I am working on some of those things. The tile I am showing here is only 3.5 x 3.5 inches, but doesn't it look cool digi-framed and matted?

No comments:

Post a Comment