Sunday, December 29, 2013

Burn out



I've been playing around with zentangles, but I am either bored with them, or I am just burned out. Just not happy with any of these. I guess I need to put these aside for a while, and concentrate on painting. I have to get Jan's painting done, and work on the bagels and lox painting.


I worked on Jan's painting for a couple of hours tonight. I feel much better now. I guess I just needed to get back to the canvas. This painting is driving me crazy in a way. I work on it for a while, and think I like the way it is coming out, but then I work on it again, and I change the way or technique of painting, and like that even better, so now I will have to go back and paint again what I thought I was finished with. LOL... oh well, I guess it is just a learning process, and I need to go through it. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment