Friday, August 15, 2014

ArtBeat - Saturday Aug. 16



Well, the big day is offically here, it's 1:30 am and I can't sleep! I have to stop at the store in the morning and pick up a couple of last minute things for my booth, but my artwork is ready to go, canopy/tent is ready, art display ready, posters, and new art has been matted and is ready to go. I'm really excited! There are going to be over 200 local artisans at this event. And if the weather is good, I think there will be a good turnout. They are predicting rain, but I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay south of us. Jeff helped me mat 7 more artworks I have gotten done for the show. I've shared them all here as I've worked on them. The beach scenes, the abstract poppies etc...  I will take photos at the event to share with you. It's going to be a very long day, my set up time is 9am, and the "show" starts at noon until 8pm.  I guess I should go and try to get some sleep... I feel like a kid who's first day of school is tomorrow! I don't know why I am so nervious LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment